Our classes will be creating and maintaining blogs as an online profile of students’ progress and growth. We will also be including online work that we are doing online, photos and information about what we are doing in the classroom.
This is a site where students can use pictures for school use without worrying about any copyright issues. We have permission to use these pictures on our blogs.
Our Blogging Guidelines
My first concern is your child’s security and safety. Through blogging our classes learn and practice appropriate online behaviour.
These are the guidelines that we will follow to ensure the safety of all of the students in Grade 1 and Grade 7.
- Student will only be identified by their first name
- Posts written by students will by checked by Ms Soltau before they are published on the blog.
- All comments submitted have to be approved by Ms Soltau before they are included on the blog.
- All students must have parental permission to have their photo and work posted on the blog.
- Parents who leave comments are asked to use their first name only so as not to identify their child.
- All students must abide by the blogging rules that we have established as a class.
If you have any other questions or comments about the security of our blogs, please contact Ms Soltau at school